Ella was adopted in the summer of 2015.
If you are looking for an agility superhero AND expert cuddler, look no further! My name is Ella—I am almost 2 years old and am a bully mix. I have a dream that my forever family finally finds me and takes me home, but that hasn’t happened yet. I thought I would help this process and compile a list of my qualities as a new family member:
- I absolutely love my humans!
- I am very loyal, and want to be with my family as much as possible!
- I love my doggie sister—playing with her is the BEST! If we aren’t playing, I love lying next to her.
- I love children-I live with 3 of them!
- I have fantastic eye contact!
- I have excellent recall, if I do say so myself. My foster mom says I come running like a freight train, EVERY time she calls my name!
- Car rides are SO exciting!!!
- Playing is the absolute BEST! I love running, and boy am I fast! I can run almost as fast as the speed of light! When I am not running, I am twirling, jumping or chasing balls.
- I love affection and cuddling.
- I am flexible! If you don’t feel like playing, then I don’t either. I am happy lying by your side. In fact, two months ago my foster mom was in a pretty bad accident. She couldn’t move very well for two weeks. I spend those entire two weeks lying by her side! I would really only get up to eat and go potty. She thinks that was pretty special, but that’s me…special!
I pray every night that my forever family is out there looking for me. I have a lifetime of love to give! I am spayed, micro chipped and up to date on my immunizations. Please come meet me—I have been waiting to meet you!
Good with Dogs: Ella does very well with other dogs. She loves playing with them, yet is respectful of their space. She also does very well with children. We have not had the chance to test her with cats, yet.
House manners: Ella is crate trained, house trained, and knows “sit” and “no.” She has no food aggression. She has excellent eye contact and wants to please her people.
Health: Ella is Heartworm negative, microchipped and spayed.